Kako volim citate tako ću ih ovdje i zapisivati.
If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
To have a good friend is one of the highest delights in life; to be a good friend is one of the noblest and most difficult undertakings.
* Christi Mary Warner
A true friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway.
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
* Bishop Fulton J. Sheen
Every man rejoices twice when he has a partner in his joy. He who shares tears with us wipes them away. He divides them in two, and he who laughs with us makes the joy double.
* Ann Landers
If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don’t have it, no matter what else there is… it’s not enough.
* Barbara De Angelis
Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
* Carl Jung
Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
* Dale Evans
Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
* Don Byas
You call it madness, but I call it love.
* Anne-Sophie Swetchine
To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.
* Bertrand Russell
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
* Erica Jong
Love is everything it’s cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.
* Karen Sunde
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
* Jennifer Aniston
True love brings up everything. You’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.
* Victor Hugo
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
* Robert Burton
No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do with a single thread.
* Friedrich Nietzsche
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
* Phil Collins
Love can make you do things that you never thought possible.
* William Makepeace Thackeray
To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
* Eric Fromm
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
* Marvin Taylor
Love is not singular except in syllable.
* Peter Ustinov
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
* Rabindranath Tagore
Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict.
* Meriel Stelliger
Love burns across the infinitude.
* Elizabeth Barrett Browning
You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.
I worked with patience which means almost power.
Light tomorrow with today.
Knowledge by suffering entereth, And life is perfected by Death.
Smiles, tears, of all my life! – and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.
What is genius but the power of expressing a new individuality?
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
My sun sets to raise again.
Measure not the work until the day’s out and the labor done.
Since when was genius found respectable?
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.
Two human loves make one divine.
Experience, like a pale musician, holds a dulcimer of patience in his hand.
I tell you, hopeless grief is passionless.
The beautiful seems right by force of beauty and the feeble wrong because of weakness.
- Sonnet: How Do I Love Thee? (ahousewithabrokenheart.wordpress.com)
- Trout Love…How Do I Love Thee (swittersb.wordpress.com)
- A Love Letter to My Body (bodytheologyblog.wordpress.com)
- HOW much do you love me? (secondwindpub.wordpress.com)
- I Love Thee, I Never Told… (creatiogaudium.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of St. Alphonsus before the Blessed Sacrament (supertradmum-etheldredasplace.blogspot.com)
- Meet James Fulton, the Alleged Miracle for the Beatification of Fulton Sheen (catholicsistas.com)
- Great Moments with Bertrand Russell: The Great Philosopher on Love, Smoking and The Afterlife (openculture.com)
- Waiting for a Girl Like You (milenanik3.wordpress.com)
- I Love Thee (ideaofitall.wordpress.com)
- Going about love (flamespores.wordpress.com)
- Venerable Fulton Sheen by Most Rev. John Vlazny (facebookapostles.org)
- Venerable Fulton Sheen [Video] (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- An actual image of the Brontë sisters? (jillianreadsbooks2.wordpress.com)