I am grateful that You are the Rock that I can stand on and an ever present help in times of need.
Lord, in those times I feel lost at sea, remind me of Your faithfulness and love.
May Your Spirit lead me to draw close to You and trust in Your Word over my feelings.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Morning Prayer ~ August 14, 2012
- Evensong ~ August 14, 2012
- He Will Hear You
- Come to Jesus
- Morning Prayer ~ August 12, 2012
- “The Peace of Jerusalem” Luke 19.41-48 Trinity 10 sermon
- 15 Days in the Word with John Piper – WILL WE ARRIVE BLAMELESS ON THE DAY OF CHRIST?
- Living the Surrendered Life (Day 18)
- 15 Days in the Word with John Piper “HOPE FOR MORE THAN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”
- Is anything too hard for the LORD?